Saturday, February 4, 2012

He brings me roses




Every year on our anniversary, Mr. RT sends me flowers from ProFlowers - he's such a sweetie.


Last year it was so cold that the flowers froze on the delivery truck before ever getting to our door and ProFlowers graciously replaced them with fresh flowers. This year a big snowstorm was forecast for our anniversary day, so they
arrived a day early beating the snow.



I added some of the gorgeous red roses to my gurgle pot that was a gift from eldest daughter.
Doesn't the turquoise color of the pot accentuate the red roses...I love the color combination.




Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery~

1 comment:

  1. I love the roses, but the vase is fantastic! I'm a new follower to your blog through GFC and LF. T am lovin' this new Linky tool cause' I have found so many great blogs that I didn't even know about. I would love for you to stop by and follow back, so we can stay connected. Lori

    ReplyDelete