Saturday, June 5, 2010

Template Class

This week was the first 5 days of Tiffany Tillman's "25 Days of Templates" class at reneepearson.com.  It was a tough week for me because the assignments featured a linear-graphic style that just doesn't fit for me. However, I got my first 5 templates completed so here they are.


credits
One Little Bird - Boardwalk kit
Tiffany Tillman - Template 1
Taylormade - Lemonade kit (circle & heart ring)




credits
Karla Dudley - Summer (papers)
Paisley Press/Taylormade - Lemonade
Tiffany Tillman - Template 2




credits:
Celenia Curtis Designs @Digital Designers Shop - SW GardenBlue, Breathings of my Heart, Kara’s Garden
Tiffany Tillman - template 4
font - Myriad Pro




credits:




Songbird Avenue - June 2010 kit

Tiffany Tillman - template 2

fonts - Dakota Handwriting, Olive Oil




credits:


Paisley Press/Taylormade - Lemonade kit

Tiffany Tillman - template 5

Lisa Carter - On the Border Curves3

No comments:

Post a Comment